[nabs-l] Recording college classes

Bethany Bennington bb131993 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 15:49:36 UTC 2012

Cory,
Most university's allow one to record lectures. However, some require an accommodation prior to doing so. What will you be recording on? Also, it is a good idea to intermingle your major course work with your general education requirement so that you have fillers. What advisors call gap cushions. So that you do not get stuck taking three major courses together that are difficult ad time consuming. For example, taking your higher level debate class (for public policy) pair with an easy physical education required course. Each one benefits the other.

Any who that is my advise. I hope it works well fr you! By the way where were you hoping to go?

Sent from my iPhone