[nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Wed Dec 19 01:08:02 UTC 2012

Hi Bridget!
Welcome to the list!
As you probably know, (those of you who have posted here for years,) I've had issues with Blackboard!
After I log in, it says, "Page has no links!"
I refresh the page, and I get the same result!
I don't know what version my college uses, but it's inaccessible whatever it is!
Good grief!
BTW, Where is Dominican College located?
I've never heard of it.
Thanks, Joshua
From: nabs-l [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Bridget Walker [bridgetawalker13 at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:41 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

Hi everyone,
I am a student at Dominican College and I have a love hate relationship with blackboard when using jaws. I am finding Jaws 14 has been the best in tackling all of the crazy web design problems. The biggest problem I face when working with jaws is that it tends to move to the top of the page. an additional problem I face is when I need to use the timer modification and need to log in. Jaws will let me put in my information but when I try to read a test and answer questions jaws moves to another place on the screen. I could go on with all of the problems I face with blackboard but will say that jaws 14 is an improvement with exception to form fields.
As a general is anyone having problems with jaws 14 and invert commands?
Bridget

Sent from my iPad