[nabs-l] Recording college classes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 02:48:39 UTC 2012

Obviously it would make sense to record music classes. I think if
someone wanted to record a class and obtained permission beforehand,
regardless of disability, most professors would probably allow it. I
just don't really see how recording a class would be a
blindness-related accommodation, unless someone had no other way of
taking notes. I could maybe understand it if a class moves very fast
and your means of notetaking is very slow, but even then, most
professors have notes available in some written format that can be
made accessible.
Arielle