[nabs-l] Rosetta Stone: Does it Work Jaws-wise?

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 03:51:49 UTC 2012

Hello NABS group,

This is Trevor Attenberg. I would like to know if you would share any
knowledge you have on the utility of Rosetta Stone (the quite popular, but
expensive language learning software) for users of Jaws. Keep in mind we're
not talking about looking at the screen or making use of another adaptive
tool. This is something I am investigating; though it is way too expensive
to purchase without certainty it will be accessible.

Thank you for your time.

Rock away,

Trevor A