[nabs-l] Accessibility of Blackboard?

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 05:46:22 UTC 2012

I think that our disability services office had something to do with the accessibility functions, since on our IT pages, tips are given for people to make webpages accessible.  I will cut this message here, so I do not turn it into something inappropriate (in a good way).  Simply put, Umass Boston is the best, they have the best.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad