[nabs-l] music lists

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Sat Dec 22 06:10:07 UTC 2012

Music Talk NFBNet list.
musictlk at nfbnet.org
You know what to do from there.
Blessings, Joshua
From: nabs-l [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Ashley Bramlett [bookwormahb at earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 11:57 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: [nabs-l] music lists

Hi all,

My friend plays piano and majors in music therapy. I have comtemplated playing music as well.

Can you suggest music lists for blind people? I would like the subscription info and if you’re on it, what is the list traffic load like?

I think these will be good to have so we can learn from them and network, particularly for my friend.

thanks,
Ashley