[nabs-l] Canes again

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr. freethaught at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:38:38 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I'm sure we discussed this topic before, but I am now in need of a new cane.

I need a folding or collapsible cane, but the collapsible Nfb Kane has proven too Brittle for me.

I use a straight, somewhat heavier, but very heavy duty came now. It is an Iowa cane.

I am leaning towards purchasing an Ambutech graphite cane. This will be quite a heavy cane for me since it will be at 64 inch tall one.

I already have the repair kit for this type of King, so I can always fix it when it breaks.

I am not looking forward to how heavy this cane Will be.

I would be interested in finding something a little lighter, but still tall.

What is your preference in canes, and why.

I would be especially interested in international models.

Thanks,
Antonio