[nabs-l] Canes again

Lavonya Gardner hotdancer1416 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:57:06 UTC 2012

Hi Antonio.
This is LaVonnya. I got my cane from independent living aids, or maxi aids. I don't remember witch. but i do no that booth have the folding canes. and they r very sterdy. E special needs .com may have them too. But I don't no that for sure. e me off list if u want. lgardner1416 at gmail.com

NOTHING ABOUT US, WITHOUT US. AUTISTICS RULE