[nabs-l] Canes again

Jedi Moerke loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Dec 25 10:39:03 UTC 2012

Somewhat off-topic when it comes to Keynes, but I am very interested to hear what you all think of the red stripe at the bottom of some canes. Do you think this stripe is necessary? Have you heard any of the interesting reasons as to why the red stripe exists on the bottom of some canes?

Respectfully,
Jedi

Sent from my iPhone