[nabs-l] Windows 8 Questions

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 07:35:45 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone:

It turns out I am not installing windows 8.
It turns out after doing a bit more research I found out that a lot of
the apps are still not yet fully accessible such as mail, calendars,
the news app, and the sports app.
The reason I wanted to get Windows 8 was for these apps, so I'm holding off.
I guess I'll just get it when this current computer breaks or maybe
next Christmas.

Thanks for all your feedback!
Kerri