[nabs-l] iPhone help

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 27 08:45:37 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm surprised many of you are playing on I phones instead of having fun with
family on the holiday.
Anyway, Sara, if you cannot figure it out, have someone sighted look at it
or isn't there apple phone support?
Also, I did  not think face time worked with voice over. hmm, maybe they
improved it since I heard about it.