[nabs-l] music lists

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 00:29:00 UTC 2012

Vejas,
Do you mean the nfb music list? Is it only geared toward people who perform
music? Is accessible music discussed in general? I know we can hear all
music. What I mean is music accessible accessories such as music editing
software, creating digital music and burning music and accessible music
electronics. I know my friend is interested in discussing software and
someday I may be as well.

Thanks.
Ashley