[nabs-l] My official rant thread!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Sat Dec 29 21:34:27 UTC 2012

Today, I'm going to start a discussion about something that's rather unfortunate, in my little town!
A month ago, they just installed an ATM.
The problem is, that the ATM has no speech, it's a touch screen, and there's no Braille!
How dare they?
Don't they know that it's against the ADA to do such a thing?
Every time I try to contact the person in charge, noone answers the phone.
I don't use it yet, but when I get out on my own, I may need to!
Does anyone else have that problem on here?
ATMs are important, especially since we have a community college in town.
Who's to say, that someday there'll be another blind student at that college, that might need to use that ATM?
Thanks, Joshua