[nabs-l] My official rant thread!

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 21:53:40 UTC 2012

Joshua and Sarah, you must consider that this is a world of the cited, and that not everything is blind Friendly.  I do agree with you, however, if less people demanded, there will be no action. You need to be proactive and get a group of people together that want the same thing, then you might get more accomplished than if you just went on your own.

Sent from my iPhone