[nabs-l] My official rant thread!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Sat Dec 29 22:19:24 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, we don't have one.
DeWitt is a small town, population 3300, (it used to be 3500.)
Blessings, Joshua
From: nabs-l [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Kirt Manwaring [kirt.crazydude at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:16 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] My official rant thread!

Hi, all,
  First...while I'm not above swearing sometimes, I think we ought to
take at least a little thought to how we present ourselves on a public
listserve with online archives anybody can read.  I don't intend to
pretend that I'm a moderator but I think we should be careful about
how we say things in a public venue.
  That said, I do understand your frustration.  I had an ATM without
speech on my college campus and, fortunately, it was updated pretty
soon after I moved in without me really doing anything.  Perhaps your
city has an ADA compliance officer who you could get in touch with?
  Best,
Kirt