[nabs-l] pages for the iPad.

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:45:36 UTC 2012

Oh my…

As far as features goes, yeah pages is pretty similar.  As for your keyboard question…I hope you're not meaning to ask if the commands for using the ipad are the same as windows, because they're soooo not. lol.  Though, if you've used voiceover before, it should be no problem for you. If you've never used voiceover with a keyboard, it will take some getting used to, and voiceover has a tutorial that can help you out.

But if you're asking if the arrow keys themselves are the same as windows, the answer is yes. wouldn't imagine why they wouldn't be.

Hope this helps. :)