[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 19:51:35 UTC 2012

            Hello, both my husband and I are totally blind. We recently
acquired two versions of I-phone, an I-phone 3 and a 4 S. We also recently
acquired a Refreshabraille 18. I am struggling with the touch screen, but my
husband is always a wiz with technology. Since this is very new to us, will
you all recommend some high quality apps for a money identifier, a color
identifier, and a GPS that are very usable for blind people who are new to
the I-phone? Thanks for any assistance you can give.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox