[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:28:36 UTC 2012

Terri,

Probably the best money identifier app is the LookTel money reader.
For color identifying, try color ID free. And for GPS, try Navigon or
Kapten GPS. Sendero Look Around is a good app for finding points of
interest, although it doesn't have a built-in GPS. If you have any
questions about the iPhone as you start using it, please feel free to
contact me. Happy new year!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone