[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:36:11 UTC 2012

blindsquare is another gps app based on foursquare locations, which means it will work globally.
the developer is very accessible to the blind, and reads the mac visionaries list frequently answering questions.
i heard people preferred this application over others, which is why i ended up using it myself.

hope this helps

mauricio