[nabs-l] Recommended apps for the I-phone

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Dec 31 22:50:32 UTC 2012

Yes, it is similar to Sendero Look Around, but better.  Sendero only
shows you one category of points of interest at a time, and if you
want to see a different category you have to change your settings, a
pain when on the move.

Also, BlindSquare is "self voicing." This means that it will read to
you, and update itself and read you changes automatically.  They self
voice, because apparently they can't get voiceover to do this.  With
Sendero, you have to get it to read to you each time.

Dave