[nabs-l] asking for advice on problem at school

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:56:03 UTC 2012

Hi,
I would go to your principle because you said something to him about the
napkin and he didn't stop. I think it is just a sick person getting a laugh
on the pain of someone else. You shouldn't allow things like that to
continue because next time it could be something that could endanger your
safety. Just a thought!