[nabs-l] Web Vism for Mozilla Firefox

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:37:25 UTC 2012

hello all,

I had been using www.solona.net while solving captchas on the Internet with
Internet Explorer. but suddenly, that web site is no longer there. So I've
been looking for another way that I can solve captchas that are visual
independently without having to get a reader.
I have a question. How does web vism for Mozilla Firefox work? how do I set
it up? is this a web based service? if so what is the web site? is it free?
how do I register, if it requires registration? does it work only in
firefox? is it accurate enough?

your answers to these questions are appreciated.

sincerely,
Humberto