[nabs-l] an update to the bullying situation

David Bouchard davidb521 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:12:38 UTC 2012

Hello, Chris. This is great. Just make sure that you follow up, and ake sure
that she followed through on her part. I never had quite the same problem
you're having in middle school, but there were some idiots in my time who
didn't know to keep their hands to themselves. All the best with everything.
David