[nabs-l] NABS 2012 Mid-Winter Seminar Agenda

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 03:53:14 UTC 2012

Hello,

Please find the agenda for NABS’ February 6 seminar attached. The seminar
will start at 9:00am, with registration opening at 8:00. We will have
Braille and large print agendas available at the meeting, but wanted to
provide this to those of you who wish to look at it ahead of time, or load
it onto an electronic device.

And, don’t forget, NABS Café, Monday night from 8:00 to midnight. Live
music, auction, cash bar, free snacks, and great people. Come on out and
bring your friends! See any member of the NABS board before 7:30 on Monday
night to purchase a ticket for $5. We will be charging $7 at the door.

Look forward to seeing many of you in Washington!

As always, call or write with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean Whalen

President, National Association of Blind Students

Nabs.president at gmail.com

608 332-4147