[nabs-l] Question about IPhone through Verizon

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 04:56:24 UTC 2012

It's not a touch screen part, and you shouldn't be thinking about how
to go around it. The iphone is a touch screen device, and I strongly
recommend that you use it like one. A few weeks ago I wrote on this
list about a small accessory that I find useful when typing, but other
than that the iphone is a great, fully accessible touch screen phone.

Sent from my iPhone