[nabs-l] Using a bluetooth keyboard with an iPHone [Was: Re:Question about IPhone through Verizon]

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 14:40:44 UTC 2012

I have an iPod Touch Fourth Generation, but I love my Bluetooth
Keyboard.  The same stuff Bryan said applies to anyone with an
iPod.  The only difference with that and the iPhone is that the
phone has a data plan, which for me is too expensive, so I got an
iPod instead.  But I'm fine with my Samsung phone myself.  Back
to the iPod.  I use the keyboard for typing all messages on IM
clients like IM Plus.  I also use the touch screen for looking at
the notification center, which is really convenient with iOS 5.
I love the way VO sounds with iOS 5 versus iOS 4, the way it
sounded.  It sounds really clear and natural, and all the
notifications being in one place helps a lot.  Reminders are
great too.  The keyboard makes it easier to navigate the creen,
but I use the touch screen to shortcut my way around the apps
with ease.
Beth