[nabs-l] Question about IPhone through Verizon

Zach zach2012 at chickerland.com
Sun Feb 5 20:44:03 UTC 2012

the samsung haven.

Zach Dreicer-Griego
Email: zach2012 at chickerland.com
Skype and Twitter: Chickerland
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chickerland
-----Original Message-----
From: Gloria G
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 2:09 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Question about IPhone through Verizon

Hi,
Can anyone give me a list of accessible phones from verizon? I have heard
about the octain and the HTC ozone and the I-phone. Are there others besides
these? I really didn't want a smart phone but was wondering what my options
were. It is difficult trying to explain things like accessibility to the
customer services people. Thanks