[nabs-l] iTunes

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:14:23 UTC 2012

I use jaws 13, so I am not sure if this will work, but hopefully it
does. In order to make a playlist, you go to the file menu and go down
to create new playlist, then it will give the edit field to name it,
afterwards you can go to your music library and go down your list of
songs, once you have found one that you want to put onto the cd, copy
it ( you can hit control plus c or have it highlighted and the the
applications key and go down and select copy), then you will hit
control plus tab to go back to the tree view where your music library
is as well as the playlist, go down the your named playlist and hit
control plus v or hit the applications key and select paste. The song
should be in there, you can verify that by select the playlist and
hitting tab, til it takes you tot he playlist listview and the song
should be in there, once you have all the songs you want in there, go
back to the  sources listview and select the playlist, hit the
applications key and there should be an option to burn the cd. You
will have to follow some steps after that, but they are simple. Hope
this helps, take care.