[nabs-l] accessible phones from verizon!

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:22:22 UTC 2012

If it has voice commands then yes,there is a voice command button ,
when it says aloud please say a command , tell it to check time. I am
not sure if all your phone will do this, but when you hit the voice
command, use the arrow keys to go up and down the list, there will be
alot more options you can choose from i.e missed calls, time and date
and others. hope this helps.