[nabs-l] Braille N Speak

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 21:47:29 UTC 2012

Joshua,
Actually till they get all tapes converted, they do have both formats. You
might have to wait two weeks though for the tape to be mailed though; you
call your nls cooperating library and order a book and ask for it on
cassette; if they have it at the multi state wearhouse where old books are
housed they send it to you.
For instance, I got touch the top of the world and some Phillis renolds
naylor books on cassette. Not all books have been digitized; same with older
books in the 1990s of Annie Dillard or Ann lammott.
Point being don't assume they don't have both formats; ask first. And if you
have trouble with the digital cartriges, ask someone in the library to show
you how to use them.