[nabs-l] Braille N Speak

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 00:50:34 UTC 2012

People speed screen readers up just because it's efficient. I mean
it's great to hear things slowly, but when I listen to my computer I
just want to get information as quickly as possible. I don't enjoy the
voice, it's just a tool for me to get the information I need.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Joshua Lester
<jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu> wrote:

> I leave the speed, and pitch on normal.
> I just think it's absurd to speed it up!
> I've also known people, who enjoy speeding up, and raising the pitch,
> when they're using screenreaders.
> People speed Jaws up, and it's quite commical, but I couldn't work
> with it like that!
> Blessings, Joshua
>
> On 2/10/12, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Joshua,
>> If you cannot understand higher pitch, then just keep the pitch and  speed
>> normal and you will be fine.
>> I agree higher pitch is hard to understand.

>>> Simon
>>> Bongo
>>> Solitaire
>>> Logic (a game for guessing the string of characters based on telling you
>>> how
>>> many correct, but not which ones)
>>> Dino
>>> Chess