[nabs-l] fw: [blindtlk] seeking braille books

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:27:46 UTC 2012

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "keri" <wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Subject: [Blindtlk] seeking braille books
Date sent: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:14:24 -0500

greetings,

I'm Keri Hurst a blind individual from Lerona West Virginia.  I'm
working with the local public library to get a braille collection
started in Princeton West Virginia.  As a young child I always
wished to go to the local library and pull a book down off the
shelf to read or checkout just like every other child.  So I
decided to try to get a program started at the local library.
I'm thrilled that the library has accepted my offer to start a
braille collection.

We are currently looking for donations of all kinds of braille
books from children to adult.  If you would like to contribute or
could offer any advice or assistance.  Please feel free to
contact me by email:

wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com

keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things
I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only
hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.  For every
truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.  For every love there
is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered
heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.