[nabs-l] IT concepts and diagrams

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 16:23:01 UTC 2012

Andi,
Thanks. How long does it take puffy paint to dry? I assume you mean the kind
at general craft  stores.

For products for us, I've seen the raised line kit that has a rubber board
and you place a film covering over it and draw with a special pen it comes
with.
I don't think that is what you're refering to.
Is this a kit with a tracing wheel? I think I saw something like this years
ago with my vi teacher.
The kit she used required you to draw backwards and she used braille paper
for the drawings.

Ashley