[nabs-l] IT concepts and diagrams

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:03:33 UTC 2012

Well the puffy paint is an option if the disabilities servuses will make the
diagrams ahead of time this would have to be coordinated with the prof, but
the problem with puffy paint is it only works for symple depictions and
concepts more complecated ones need some different looking things to
represent different items.  I just thought the puffy paint was a quick fix
for simple things but if it is more complicated it gets jumbled at least to
me.  That is why I suggested the map making kit but I am having trouble
finding it.  Perkins sells what they call a complete drawing kit but it
isn't the same thing.  I am still looking for the other thing which I think
would help you more but hear is the link to the perkins tactal drawing kit
let me know if it might help.
https://secure2.convio.net/psb/site/Ecommerce/929921530?VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=1326&store_id=1101
I am sorry I can't remember who makes the tactal map making kit I promis I
am still looking.  Does anyone ellse know what I am talking about?