[nabs-l] daisy playback devices

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 16 00:07:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I like the ease of daisy cds.
But products for them are being discontinued.

Increasingly, we are getting only devices that play sd cards so you have to download books. That is fine if you are tech savvy and have an internet connection and the site is accessible. For some, those variables do not exist though.
Besides, I want to just pop a book in a player; its easier than downloading for me.
I was on learning ally’s site and saw this disappointing news. Well, I actually knew they discontinued the classic and bibe.
It said,
“The following players are no longer available for purchase at Learning Ally, but training and support materials are available for the Victor Reader Wave, Victor Reader Vibe and Victor Reader ClassicX+ “
The players they sell include the plextalk and vr stream.