[nabs-l] daisy playback products

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 16 00:47:40 UTC 2012

Sorry, until cd stores all close and they stop producing audio cds, I don't
agree. you can still order cds from amazon and
go to borders and get some; random house produces comericial audio books.
Humanware does have one cd player to my knowledge. This daisy cd player is
the
vr reader stratus. However its real expensive. I also cannot  download
learning ally books.
I want the ease of access that sighted people get. Popping a cd in my player
is ease of access to me.

And, if you were multiple disabled, you would not be able to use the
internet and jump through the 10 hoops it requires to download books!.
Ashley