[nabs-l] IT concepts and diagrams

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Feb 16 03:41:16 UTC 2012

I have the board, but it did not come with the stylus. I got the mat and
stylus separately, but I do not use the stylus because it does not work
properly. An aide that I had once had one of the styluses that worked
correctly, but mine does not. You do not have to use the stylus on the
plastic paper. If you use a regular ink pen and press hard, it will raise
up.