[nabs-l] FW: Apply for the 2012 California Chemistry Camp!

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Feb 16 14:31:09 UTC 2012

Announcing the 2012 California Chemistry Camp for Blind and Visually
Impaired High School Students!

Would you like to learn how blind people tackle the very visual subject of
organic chemistry successfully? Do you have a general love for science? Do
you want to learn how you can do chemistry as a blind person just as
successfully as your sighted peers? Do you want to apply the chemistry you
learned to food such as olive oil? Are you interested in how blind
professionals use science in their careers every day? Then the 2012
California Chemistry Camp is for you!

To read more about the camp and apply today online, visit:
www.sixdots.org

The application will be open until at least March 20, 2012.
Once you apply, we will review all applications and let each applicant know
whether he or she has been accepted.
We will provide travel to and from the camp.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you this May at
Enchanted Hills Camp!

Best regards,
-- Henry (Hoby) Wedler
Chemistry Camp Coordinator