[nabs-l] Braille Embossers

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:26:47 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, the Braille Blazer was discontinued by Freedom
Scientific, although I still have mine here at home.  I have a
Romeo Attache at school and like it.  I also have a friend who
uses and loves the Juliet, which comes from the same product line
as the Romeo models; I'm just not sure what the difference is
between the Romeo and the Juliet.  After all, their namesakes
loved each other according to the play named after them, right? *
Smiles! Joshua, you are still in college, so can't you ask rehab
or your disability service office (I think it's called DBS in
Arkansas) to help with funding for you to purchase a Braille
embosser? Also, FYI, you can do your own embossing if you buy
Duxbury or Megadots and put it on your computer.  If you decide
to go with Duxbury and need some help with the keystrokes, just
let me know! It is very accessible with JAWS.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan