[nabs-l] You've Been Invited To Attend My Pre Birthday Party Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:47:52 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
It just so happens I'll be celebrating my birthday tomorrow, February 21, and I'll be turning 32 years old!
Now turning 32 in itself may not be a big deal, but I am a firm believer that a birthday is a special day that should be celebrated, for without your birthday, there's no you!
So, since my weekly radio show The Djd Invasion falls the night before my birthday, I've decided to have a pre birthday celebration on The Djd Invasion by playing some of my favorite pop, rock, and country songs. But what's a party, pre birthday or otherwise, without friends to be part of it? That's why I'm inviting you to be there for my 120 minute celebration, starting at 8 PM eastern tonight on Audio Access FM and ACB Radio Interactive!
You'll hear some songs that you'd have to be a Djd Invasion veteran to remember, since I haven't played them in ages. My current favorites and some oldies will be thrown in as part of tonight's musical mix too!
And of course, it would be my pleasure to make this thing fun by playing for you some of your favorite songs as well.
During tonight's show, you can contact the show by email at
djd at audioaccessfm.com
via skype at
audio.accessfm
by phone at
516 324 2314
or via twitter by saying hi to me at
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm

So to help me gear up for tomorrow, come join me for my pre birthday celebration at any time between 8 PM and 10PM eastern by going to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
I hope you'll be part of tonight's celebratory show. Hopefully I'll see you there!
http://www.audioaccessfm.com