[nabs-l] word ribbons

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 00:01:20 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Getting around the ribbons is definitely more time consuming.
I arrow to the lower tab and then tab to see my options. But how do  I see my options. Jaws says
things like split button, group box and button drop down.
How do I use these features? IS there a  faster way than using the ribbon?
If not, how do I see all options? For a split button, usually space bar lets me see options and I arrow to the choices.
These are what I was trying to use.

line and paragraph spacing
paragraph button, or the paragraph dialogue box
increase and decrease indent buttons
font color button
styles group
borders button
shading button

Thanks for any pointers! I’ll need some of this for papers and my I T class. They don’t know how to tell me with the keyboard.

Ashley