[nabs-l] word ribbons

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:16:08 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,
Most of the controls in the ribbon (regardless of whether they are
called split buttons, group boxes, or whatnot) can be activated by
pressing Space followed by arrow keys. I also seem to recall that you
have the latest version of JAWS, so I would strongly suggest turning
on the Virtual Menus feature-- It will make your life so much easier.
As for Arielle's question, I don't believe that the Virtual Menus
feature is available in JAWS 11; from what I can remember it was first
introduced in JAWS 12.
Katie