[nabs-l] word ribbons

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:19:22 UTC 2012

I am unfamiliar with the virtual ribbon and am definitely interested
in learning about it, because the ribbons are annoying.

But, the pressing space often works. You often have to tab through a
lot of options though. Several menus can be found by right clicking or
pressing the applications key. And, to get to the style bar to set
headings and such, press control-shift-s.

Cindy