[nabs-l] punnett squares

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:08:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am really, really, really confused with Punnett squares.  So I
have some questions about them.

First, to make them, should I use a Perkins Brailler? I do all my
other science work, as well as for my other subjects except math
homework, on my Braille-Note Apex.  Would a Perkins Brailler be
better?
Also, do you hand-make the grids? I have some graph paper from
math that I might be able to use, but hand-making them might be
easier.
So can you please explain how to make a Punnett? Also, it would
really help if you could additionally tell me how you learned
Punnett squares because I'm really confused.
Thank you for your time.  Attached to this email is a copy of the
questions from the worksheet that I am supposed to do for
homework.  Ignore Problem 10 and any others that you don't have
to solve.
Sincerely,

Vejas