[nabs-l] a question about getting lost

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 28 03:09:10 UTC 2012

If you are still getting lost, then an O&M instructor needs to come work
with you. Do you get lost in some places but not others? You need to work to
find a constructive solution. Do tactile maps help you any? Would it help to
write down directions on how to get from one place to another? Is there a
particular aspect to some parts of your high school that make it easier to
get lost? Can you describe more about when you get lost? Sorry for all of
tthe questions; just trying to help.

Nicole