[nabs-l] FW: [Blindtlk] Open Source Braille Display -- IndieGoGo

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 1 00:55:33 UTC 2012

its costly due to the technology, Josh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Lester
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 7:44 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] FW: [Blindtlk] Open Source Braille Display --
IndieGoGo

How many cells are on this new Braille display?
Also, why do the current ones cost so much?
That's like the IBill!
The IBill is small, but it costs $100.
It's the size of a Giga-pet, like I got as a child.
I only paid $5, for the giga-pet, but they expect me to pay $100 for
something, the same size!
Wow!
They should price things by size.
Blessings, Joshua