[nabs-l] The 2012 Premiere Of The Djd Invasion And A Pop Tops Special To Air Tonight On Audio Access FM

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:36:14 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
The new year has arrived, annd the 2012 Debut Of The Djd Invasion airs tonight.
Join me at 7 PM eastern for tonight's eclectic Djd Invasion show, featuring everything from pop to country to oldies and more.
Your interactionons and requesst wll help make the night interesting and fun. Also, learn about the new Entertainment Vault show that will be airing, along with two other shows I know you are probably familiar with that may be coming to the station.
All this, plus all your requests, which you can make by email at
interact at audioaccessfm.com
via skype at
audio.accessfm
or by phone by dialing
516-324-2314

Then at 10 PM eastern, we'll be bringing you a Pop Tops Special: Happy New Year!
On this special, we'll be hearing songs that were number 1 on the charts during New Years Days past. This should have aired earlier, but a technical difficulty prevented this from happening. So the special begins after tonight's Djd Invasion show.
To listen to tonight's invasion or Pop Tops Special, tune in starting at 7 PM eastern or at any time after to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
to tune in!
Hope to see you there for the premiere in 2012 of The Djd Invasion and Pop Tops!