[nabs-l] managing email

Koby Cox kobycox at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 04:14:29 UTC 2012

Liz,
What type of iOS devices do you use?
Right back soon,
Koby.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Liz Bottner
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 10:09 PM
To: freethaught at gmail.com; 'National Association of Blind Students
mailing list'
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] managing email

Hi,
    If you are looking to have a synchronized e-mail experience across
multiple devices/platforms, I would throw out the idea of setting your
Gmail
up as an Imap instead of a Pop3, if not configured as such already. I
myself
use Outlook 2007 on the Windows side and Apple Mail/Mail on the Mac/iOS
side.

Take care, and let me know if I can be of further help to answer other
questions. I hope that helps some.

Liz Bottner
Guiding Eyes Graduate Council
GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531