[nabs-l] Fwd: brailler for Haiti

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:04:26 UTC 2012

The below comes from a blind friend of mine. I think it's a great
cause. If you have a Brailler you'd be willing to donate to a blind
child in an orphanage in Haiti, if you want to donate money or if you
know where an inexpensive Brailler could be purchased, please contact
Amelia at
ameliadickerson at gmail.com
or you can write to me. Thanks!