[nabs-l] fw: Victor Stream for sale

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:24:49 UTC 2012

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Alan Robbins" <arobbin2 at nycap.rr.com
Subject: [Vrstream] Victor Stream for Sale
Date sent: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:34:36 -0500

Good afternoon,

I have a Victor Stream that I no longer use.  I would
consider taking offers over $225.00.  It is in excellent
condition.  I have all the original packaging, cables, etc.
It has an 8 GB card and also comes with the additional Soft
Pack.  Write back off list with questions and/or offers.

Thanks
Al

The VR Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R in
most e-mail programs, message replies will go directly to the
sender of the message.  To reply to the entire list, use the
Vrstream mailing list
Vrstream at vrstreamusers.org